Friday, October 1, 2010

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chapter Song: 
Portishead - 'Glory Box'

A/N: This lemony chapter was written by Peebs. :)




Leave it my girl to make out with her own brother's girlfriend. Alice wasn’t shy. Its what Id fallen for instantly.  When she saw something she wanted, she got it.

Id never forget the night Id met her at a mutual friends house. Shed cornered me after I‘d come out of the ladies room and wanted to let me know her name, favorite positions, and the fact that she loved to squeeze tit and eat pussy; all before even asking me my own name or sexual orientation.

Sure she was wasted, but if she hadnt been so forward I probably would never have taken the plunge down the lesbian slip-n-slide.

No really, there was a slip-n-slide… and oil… and we were both given white t-shirts… unfortunately there are pictures all over the Internet. You can Google it.

Jesus Christ, the memory of our first night together always made me squirm.

Id always known I had an attraction to girls. I just seemed to get along much better with my female friends and yes, I tended to have dirty thoughts about them too, but Alice was my first real girlfriend.  Prior to her Id only experienced some intense make-out sessions mixed with some heavy petting, but it was nothing like the world Alice and I created together.

Shed shown me what two people who were truly sexually attracted to each other could do, and in doing that, shed also convinced me that I was without a doubt a full-on lesbian, no questions asked.

At least I thought she had.

Shit, fuck. What had I done?  Id gone out and climbed aboard Mr. Pure Sex in one impulsive moment because I was mad at my girlfriend for signing us up for swing dancing lessons, thats what Id done. She knows I have two left feet! I had every right to be annoyed.  Im lucky if I walk into an empty room without tripping over myself at least once a day. Dancing lessons would have been humiliating and she should have known better.

“I’ll be there in ten, make sure theres a martini waiting, okay love?” she instructed me sweetly on the phone a few moments ago. Before I’d even had a chance to reply shed already hung up.

I slowly rolled out of bed and headed into the living room to make sure Alice had a relaxing elixir to help take her mind off the loss of her uncle as soon as she got here.

Part of the fun in fighting with Alice was the making up with Alice. It almost always seemed to make it all worthwhile so Id be lying if I said I wasnt looking forward to seeing her. Even if I had just done the unthinkable a little over an hour ago, I was sure just the sight of her would make me forget all about the careless mistake.

I shook the mixture in the shaker and stared out the large window of the tiny apartment I shared with Jess. Before I knew it, my thoughts were invaded by an assault of memories involving messy sex hair, finger fetish worthy digits, and a magical cock that knew exactly how to hit my most delicate spots while Id panted against his firm flawless chest, my hands grasping onto his shoulders while he made me feel things Id never experienced before in my life.

Fuck me, what the hell. I dont like cock. Cock was scary as hell. Snap out of it Swan--this is not your life.

I shivered as I remembered Newtons repulsive advances, then poured my girls drink into a martini glass and took it to the bedroom. She had her own key so I knew shed let herself in and I was dying to get into the shower now before she arrived.

After setting the glass down on the nightstand, I clicked on my stereo to play some Portishead to attempt to calm my nerves then walked into the bathroom to jump in the shower. I desperately need to scrub away any lingering scent of sex that might be on my skin.

Several minutes later, after toweling off, I was staring at my confused expression in the mirror when a light tap on the bathroom door made me jump.  My body turned around instantly and leaned against the sink while I got lost in Alices stare. Christ shes gorgeous. Shed grown her hair out for me over this last year and I had to admit, it was something I loved to tug on and run my fingers through. Tonight she had it pulled up in a ponytail and I was instantly craving to release it over her shoulders.

“That was quick,” I mumbled lightly then smiled at her grin.

“I was in a hurry to get here.” She walked towards me slowly, one hand on her hip while the other hand held the drink I’d prepared. Her eyes scanned me suspiciously and I felt my guilt instantly creep back up.

Shit, did she know? Did I still smell like cock? Did she have some kind of man juice radar?

“I’m sorry about earlier,” she began before taking a sip of her drink. Her short sip quickly turned into a two gulp swallow and I watchedas she licked her lips suggestively while setting the glass down on the edge of the sink.

“Good. You should be, especially after signing me up to make a fool of myself. Not cool Allie,” I couldn’t help but tease her. All bullshit aside, she always seemed to bring out my playful side. “Im sorry about your uncle.”

“Don’t be. Like I said, I hated him.” She moved closer and ran her hand through my hair just as she traced my bottom lip seductively with her other index finger.

“Still though, he’s family.” I was trying to keep calm. Id just been fucked royally by a man branch for the first time… ever, and shed just lost a family member. Truthfully this was no time to start anything, but she obviously had other things on her mind and we both knew Id never turn her down.

She sighed lightly and continued to brush my hair back behind my shoulders. Her fingers tracing down my neck brought goosebumps across my limbs before she answered me softly, “Not to me. They might say blood is thicker than water but that man didn’t have a decent bone in his bloody body.”

I was surprised by the level of distaste in her voice as she turned away from me to lean against the wall. Her foot tapping in front of her, while her arms crossed her chest stubbornly. She really didn’t want to talk about it, so I decided to drop it so that I could finish up brushing my teeth and get her into my bed. I really had forgiven her for her actions; all the while I continued to feel like the worlds biggest skank whore over my own. I leaned down to rinse my mouth, then felt her hands suddenly running up my exposed thighs to get lost under my over sized t-shirt so that she could play with the elastic of my panties.

“I hate fighting with you.”

I smiled at her reflection in the mirror and felt all the memories of tonights mistake slowly begin to slip away.

“I do too, but making up is always fun,” I reminded her with a smirk. She grinned and brought her lips to my ear lobe, swiftly catching it between her teeth to give it a light nibble. My knees were already shaking over having her mouth on my body again.

I could instantly smell the alcohol emanating from her skin. The drink Id poured for her had definitely not been her first of the evening. It became obvious to me that she was holding back her true feelings over her uncles death, and I felt even shittier for having been out with some strangers dick inside of me instead of comforting her when she needed me the most.

I reached out to hold myself in place against the vanity while her own hands continued rubbing the parts of my body that longed to be explored by her.

As soon as she began to trace my neck with her tongue, I felt déjà vu sweep over me.

Bathroom. Sex. No.

I cant do this… like this… twice in one night. Fuck… so bathroom sex will be tainted forever now because of my one night cock stand?

“Let’s take this someplace else, okay?” I asked with a forced smirk, hoping she bought my line.

“I’ll take you wherever you like, Baby B.” Her reply replaced my fake smirk with a truer grin and I quickly took her by the hand to pull her back into my bedroom, wasting no time in pushing her perfect body down onto the bed in front of me.

“So you missed me?”

“Of course,” I whispered while my hands began to tug at her panties, briskly bringing them down past her ankles so I could fling them across the room. They just happened to land on my lamp in the corner of the room, sending us both into a fit of giggles with her smile doing things to my body instantaneously.

“Smooth move, sugar tits.”

I bit my lip and eyed her flawlessness form where she laid in front of me.

This was perfection. My girl was everything a man could dream of except for the fact that the idea of cock could literally make her vomit.

I quickly climbed on top of her to straddle her hips while I brought my lips to her perfectly parted pout, sucking her tongue into my mouth before shed have a chance to order me elsewhere. She was moaning with every turn of her head, bringing our kiss deeper and deeper, forcing our bodies together as though we were holding onto one another for dear life.

Our moans became louder and louder the more our hands ran over each others bare skin. She was so soft, so smooth. The dip at her hips was the sexiest thing Id ever seen and one of my favorite spots to run my tongue across. I ran my fingertip across her clit and felt the moisture I had caused, and the touch sent a quake between my own legs, while my body ached to feel more of her.

I moaned on impulse and tugged her hair to bring her lips back up to mine while I continued to palpitate the wetness on her smooth opening. She let out a loud hungry growl and broke our kiss to flip me over so that she was now on top, pulling my wrists up beside my head to hold me down playfully while grinning at me with determination clearly a part of her sex-filled expression.

“Me first,” she cooed and then licked her lips. Her hands slid under my hips to raise them up to an angle while she positioned herself below me, her eyes flaming while they looked into mine. Her tongue began lapping up the ecstasy she had created and with every swipe I felt myself unravel. She was a damn miracle worker with that mouth of hers and I could hardly wait to return the favor.

Who needs a cock when I can have this? Fuck. “Alice, baby. Fuck, yesss,” I moaned while latching onto her hair at the back of her head so that she would stay focused right on the spot that was currently causing me to see the damn moon through the ceiling.

“Mmmmm,” I heard her growl, and felt her lips brush my clit softly over and over again while she pushed two fingers into my slick opening. “So wet, Bella. Im so happy I can do this for you,” she whispered playfully then lapped her tongue once again across my pulsing pussy.

“You have no idea what you do to me,” I promised her while she ran her slightly parted lips up my pelvis towards my belly button, scattering soft kisses all the way up to my breasts where she began a thorough examination with her teeth and fingertips.

I pulled her up to my mouth to taste myself on her lips and moaned instantly as our tongues collided. Our kisses turned into a song as we found ourselves moving to the beat of Portisheads, Glory Box. I felt her thigh pushing up between my legs and couldn’t take it anymore. Quickly, without warning, I turned her over and repositioned myself so that we were each facing opposite ends. A classic position, but one of our favorites as the taste and sound of pleasing one another while being pleasured, was one of the most erotic experiences Id ever shared with another human being.

I was on all fours over her while I dipped my head up and down, licking up her excitement hungrily. I knew it was impossible to get my fill of her, the taste unlike anything else in this world. I would never get enough. She was just as flawless on the inside as she was on the out. Flawless to taste, feel, and observe, a triple threat and I was the luckiest muff diver on the planet.

I could feel her moaning with her humming between my own delicate girly parts while her hands slowly spread my legs further in front of her to take more of me into her mouth.

“Fuck, Alice. Do you want me to cum already?” I growled feeling frustrated with her ability to get me to my breaking point so quickly. I willed myself to hold it back, wanting this moment to last a little longer while I slid my fingers deep inside of her soft wet opening to run my tongue beside my digits while I licked her clit in a slow, precise rhythm. Her hips convulsed against me as the song began to reach its climax. I was bringing both her and myself to our own grand finale while we continued to thrust our bodies against each others mouths in unison. We came seconds apart, both of us chanting vulgarities like a litany while enjoying our mind blowing, perfectly orchestrated orgasms. I lifted her ass up with my free hand to bring her further into my mouth, feeling her body release its self to me one last time just as I bit down lightly at the tip of her pulsing clit.

Slowly, I turned my head feeling proud of my accomplishment after being able to bring her to bliss. Smiling into her heated eyes, I brought my fingers to my mouth to lick them playfully while she grinned back at me, panting heavily. I watched her naked breasts rise and fall with every breath she took. I couldn’t stay away from her mouth for long. Quickly, I turned myself around to kiss her parted lips firmly.

I swear to God, kissing her was almost as erotic as having her eat my pussy. Her mouth was an instrument no matter where it was on my body.

As soon as shed settled down and steadied her breathing, she ran her hand through my hair to hold my head against her beating heart.  And these were the moments I cherished with Alice--the moments that made all our fights worth it.

She was spent--I could tell.

I, on the other hand, now that my orgasm was subsiding, was contemplating telling her the truth. I didnt know how I could live with myself if I didnt tell her what Id done. I mean it was a one time thing, right? He was someone I would never see again, so really what was the point? After the moment Id just spent with my girlfriend, my certainty was stronger than ever that I belonged between her legs rather than having someone between mine with a meat mallet.

No matter how amazing that mallet might have been.

My hand twitched under the covers as I remembered how much I wanted to grasp his cock while he rammed me with purpose against that bathroom stalls wall.

What the fuck is wrong with me!? I just had the orgasm of my life and thirty seconds letter Im thinking about a dick? Why the hell did I let Jess talk me into experimenting? Twenty four hours ago Id felt like Id had a pretty good handle on who I was, and what the fuck I wanted to fuck.

Now I was craving meat after having more than enough pussy.

Could I be becoming a… a… no. I wasnt one of those trendy fucks who liked to list their sexual orientation as Bi-Sexual to gain attention and popularity from my friends. There was no way in hell this could be happening to me.

Between my panicked thinking, and listening to Alices heart rate slow its rhythm under my ear, Id somehow managed to lose myself to sleep. Giving in to my heavy eyelids and twisted memories, only to hope they wouldnt haunt me in my sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was standing over me with a smile on his face. I watched with anticipation as he licked his lips with hunger in his eyes before reaching out to trace the space between my breasts with his long isolated index finger.

“Bella you are beautiful, do you know that?” he asked, with domination in his eyes as he continued to outline the features of my body from where I lay beneath him. “You are beautiful and I will make you mine,” he added with an all-knowing smirk before I reached down to take his massiveness into my hand. I pumped it several times and felt its firmness pulse in my palm while I brought him closer and closer towards my entry. I wanted to feel him again. All of him, thrusting every inch of himself into my aching core that was crying out to be serviced by his delicious mouth and solid cock.

What was that sound? Who was interrupting our moment?

I opened my eyes in panic and took in a deep breath, realizing I had been having my first ever sex dream involving a penis.

“Hey beautiful,” Alice whispered, already looking down at me as I blinked back my shocked expression. Oh thank God, it was only a dream.

Why the hell was he haunting me in my dreams now?!

What. The. Fuck?!

“That must have been some dream. I haven’t heard you moan like that in your sleep in ages,” Alice teased then kissed my lips softly.

Id slept hard. Really hard. And for good reason. That had to have been a new record last night. As sleazy as it made me feel, I deserved a fucking trophy for being able to both take it and dish it out the way I did with two very different lovers.

“Morning,” I grumbled then extended my arm out to pull her up against me. I loved waking up in bed with Alice. We had a nice routine of staying cuddled just a little while longer before actually starting our day.

“You were amazing last night.”

“I know,” I replied smugly then insisted she had done her fair share too.

There was a knock on my door, but before I could shout a reply it was already swinging open and Jess was suddenly in bed with us hopping up and down like a child in a candy store.

“Oh... Alice, wow! Sorry. I thought you were alone, Bells.”

“Hello Jess, I came by last night after you ditched my girlfriend for some double penetration.” Alice said, sarcastically.

“Score two for Jess, what can I say. It was fucking delicious, and I have no regrets. As a matter of fact… I have another triple date later in the week.”

I rolled my eyes at my roommates announcement then asked her how she was able to walk let alone jump up and down on her knees the way she was so early in the morning.

“Honey, I’m a well-ridden pony; what can I say? It takes a lot to debilitate Jessica Stanley. I told those boys theyd have to try harder next time, hence the second date,” she informed us with a wicked grin then mimicked giving an air blow job with her closed fist beside her O-shaped mouth.

“Ugh that’s disgusting. How you can even stand one dick in your mouth is beyond me,” Alice groaned then ran her fingers down my side, slowly bringing goosebumps across my body. 

“Sorry I left you last night Bella. I couldn’t find you, so I assumed you got off… I mean took off.”

“Oh… um… yeah Id gone to the restroom. When I came out you were gone,” I replied bashfully, deliberately avoiding both sets of eyes now. She knew. She had to know. She told Edward she was leaving with his buddies. This was my best friend pushing my buttons to see how far Id go before I kicked her off the bed.

Yeah, I got a cab and went home.”

“It wasn’t so bad though, right? I mean you did have some fun? You didn’t seem completely miserable.” She was in danger of being kicked across the room if she kept it up.

“It’s always fun experiencing new things with you Jess,” I replied bluntly then changed the subject. “So are we shopping today? I know you want a new black dress for the funeral,” I asked Alice.

I love how well you know me, B. Of course we are!” she replied with a snicker then kissed my lips softly and rolled out of bed, still naked and not caring, to skip into the bathroom on the other side of the bedroom.

Jessica groaned and slammed her eyes shut at the sight of my naked girlfriend then fell back beside me, fluffing the pillow behind her head.

“So spill, was it not amazing?!” she whispered devilishly, poking me in the ribs with her finger.

“Shhhhh,” my whisper hissed, my eyes darting towards the bathroom door instantly. “Nothing happened,” I lied then hit her with my pillow.

“LIAR!”

“Shut the hell up, Jess. We will talk later,” I mumbled just as I heard the doorknob rattling to let Alice back into the room.

“Well I’ll let you guys get your day started. As for me, its time to finally get some sleep. Those boys kept me up all night because theres no such thing as getting too much cock in my world,” Jessica whispered then shot me a wink.

“Seriously Jess, I’m going to vomit,” Alice warned before jumping back into bed with me.

I watched as my best friend left the room then snuggled myself deeper against Alices perfect breasts. They were the best kind of pillow.

“So what should we do today?”

I was feeling incredibly guilty now that Jess had brought everything out in the open again; especially after my night of sex dreams filled with cock and scruff rubbing against my body… all over my body.  Those strong hands and tender lips servicing me in ways I never thought possible.

“Let’s um, just stay in bed a little bit longer?” I suggested, hoping that another round with my girl would knock those images out of my mind; even if it was only temporary. I was happy here. I had a good life. This was no time to go and complicate it. What I had with Alice, even though we could fight like two bitches in heat, she was good for me, and I was good for her. Looking towards my future I couldnt imagine ever waking up next to anyone else.

Even if the idea of having a dick in my mouth was my newest and most twisted craving.






13 comments:

  1. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBSSSSSS

    I want the man meat mallet and I want the man meat mallet NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG this was amazing...... I didn't know you could write gay smut Peebs kudos to you girl.
    But I have to be honest, while I was reading this I thought "I need cock" LOL
    Btw the bathroom's manip it's not done, I'll finish it tomorrow, this one was just for PB's inspiration!
    CAN'T wait for the next chapter, who will be writing it? Let me know so I can make some manips!!!
    IFLY my #LGR slores!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I fucking love it!!! Peebs, you are a master craftsman.

    Some favorite lines:

    my foundation was stronger than ever that I belonged between her legs rather than having someone between mine with a meat mallet.

    I was the luckiest muff diver on the planet.

    FTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! That was awesome!!!
    *bows before Peebs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say you took the baton and ran with it but this chapter really was baton free! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love it! But Jessica has a triple date scheduled for later in the week?? Please don't let one of them be Edward!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG finally i figure out how to comment here on the blog ..

    OMFG well Pb u already now my reacting from my review i left u on the LGR.. but f***k this chapte was so freaking hot... omg ommg.. and god how u ended it lord ch 4 is goign to be so freaking good i already now... omg omg omg omg omg

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely amazing...loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeess i can read this on my phone! =D

    That was fgreat Peebs, loved it!! That gay smut was awesome haha ^-^

    ReplyDelete