Friday, October 8, 2010

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Chapter Song: Ryan Leslie ft Cassie - Addicted

A/N: This chapter was written by Bouffy
EPOV

I had not imagined a girl to be so right and so wrong for me in my life. For so many wet, tight, robust, supple, firm, silky, reasons, Bella was the perfect woman. But for so many raunchy, inappropriate, down-and-dirty reasons, she was not. What kind of woman fucks a stranger in a filthy bathroom then a church?

I cursed myself for not using the condom. Now, there might be an accident and Alice would be a stepmom... and an aunt. Someone up there must have liked looking down on us and laughing... or looking up. Haha, Uncle Marcus. Joke's on Alice, right? You'll see her in hell and all that shit? Enjoy the seventh circle of hell, fucker.

I had always resented him for how he treated Alice. I just wished Alice could see that. But with Bella in the picture, now, she never will.

Goddamn Bella. Goddamn her! She was like a drug. One second in her presence, and I lost all functionality in my brain. My cock became a dealer, in total control and my means to the ultimate high: her tight, soaking wet pussy. A euphoric trip of a lifetime.

But I could not afford to go on another pussy trip. The next time I saw her, I would overdose.

"Edward, what a moving eulogy today. I was almost brought to tears," my mom said, slowly dragging me out of my worry. The foyer was packed but thankfully, my mom was the only member of my immediate family. There was no way I could see my dad and Alice after what Bella and I did.

"Thanks mom. I think Marcus would have liked it."

I loosened my collar, my mind still in the proverbial gutter, hot as Bella’s dripping wet pussy ten minutes ago. Fuck. Marcus would be reconsidering investing in my education right now if he were alive and knew what I did in the same church I was christened.

"Honey," my mom frowned as she rubbed my shoulder. “You’re all flushed. And you’re sweating. What's wrong?"

"I...” I paused, looking away.

I fucking hated lying to my mom, but I had to. When she looked up at me with her luminous, kind brown eyes, there was no way I could tell her what I did. She would probably berate Alice for her “Bohemian Rhapsody” prank and that was nothing. Compared to what I did with Bella-- and what I'd do the second I saw her again-- Alice could earn her wings, and fly up to the heavens.

Mom stroked my cheek.

"Honey, go home and take a nap. I know today was tough on you."

I gulped. "Mmm hmm. It was hard. Very very hard." And throbbing in my pants.

Her frown deepened, and she rubbed my shoulder. “Well, your father and I are here for you, you know that. Would you like me to get your father so that we could go home?"

"No!" I said too brusquely, startling her. Oh God, not my dad. The dude had the most acute sexdar of anyone I knew. I met up with my dad for breakfast this morning, and my dad knew I had fucked someone as soon as I walked through the front door. It was as if he could still smell Bella on me… after three days. It was weird and beyond annoying. Try being 13 and having wet dreams every night with a father like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry mom. I mean-” I held her hands in mine. "I'll get a ride from Jasper." The only man in the church who's been more of a manwhore than I have. He would get me out of this mess.

"OK, sweetie. I'm sure everyone will understand how distraught you are over Marcus."


I squeezed her hand, so grateful that she was here. She would forgive me for what I did with Bella. She would... after maybe ten years, but she would.

I looked around for Jasper's blonde curly head of hair. Instead, I saw a few of my cousins tilt their heads to the side, very likely worried about me because of Marcus.


It's a good thing they pity you now, I thought. They'll mock you by week's end when Bella runs her mouth and ruins your life.

When I found Jasper, I raised my arm and waved him over. As he made his way to me, I felt Bella. I could smell her. Shit.

I turned around and there she stood in front of a painting of the Virgin Mary. Bella was even more gorgeous than she was in the bathroom, cumming, screaming into my hand... My mouth went dry, and I felt all of the muscles in my body tense up.


The cock was about to overdose.

She shook her head slowly, her thick hair waving from left to right. I was hypnotized by it.

"Edward, no," she moaned, looking me up and down. Her eyes were opened so wide, so warm, I felt like I could wrap myself in them forever.

"Edward?" I heard Jasper behind me. "Ready?"

To fuck this perfect chocolate-eyed girl? Fuck yes!

Once again, my dealer was calling the shots, and I was helpless in its hands. I took a step toward the vision, her perfection, when I felt Jasper roughly grab my forearm.

I turned around, about to deck him, when I heard Alice say,

"Bella, you look like you're about to pop! What's wrong?" with her signature bell-like giggle. That brought me right out of the haze.

I could not face Alice yet. Shit. I tried backing away but was too late. Alice saw me and sneered.

"Bella, I see you've met ass-hat. Ass-hat, Bella."

"Alice, please. Language?" Correcting her was like a reflex. Once she did something inappropriate, I could not help but try to fix it. Unfortunately, she always took it the wrong way. So, before I even finished speaking, I regretted it immediately. She would curse me out and continue to embarrass my parents and me in front of everyone.

"I'll speak to you however I want. I..." She looked me up and down, stopping suddenly. Then, she giggled, swiftly covering her mouth.

When I looked over at Bella, she frowned, blushing into a deep tomato red.

"What? What is it?" I asked them. Jasper leaned in over my shoulder but said nothing. 



"Come on, Bella. One more minute with the perv and you'll break out in hives. Trust me, I know." Alice pulled Bella towards the front exit of the church, the latter looking back at me with pity in her eyes.

Perv? Look who's talking, potty mouth.

In that brief moment, Bella must have felt the tension between Alice and me. She had to see now that telling Alice that I flipped her cherry and reversed it would be a dreadful mistake.

Either way, idiot, Alice will find out. She’s as sharp as dad.

Shit, I wouldn't get out of Forks alive. Shit! And I thought Cape Town was dangerous. My sister was going to kill me by Sunday evening, the latest. She would cut my dick off and watch me bleed to death, cackling gleefully like a fucking hyena.

Why did she laugh at me in the first place? I looked down my suit and saw nothing.


Jasper walked around to me, looking down the floor. He put his hand on my shoulder, grimacing.

"Edward, you, uh, might wanna get moving."

"Moving? What do mean? Out of my parent's? Because they'll get suspicious, won't they? Then again, maybe you're right. I should leave. I don't know what it is about her, but I can't be around that girl. I'm not myself around her. I can't stay in a house two whole days with..."

"No, it's not that, it's-"

"What is it? What?"

Jasper leaned in to my ear and whispered, "You have a cum stain on your pant leg."


Oh Jesus, Mary Mother of God in heaven!

“What? Where?” I spun around for a second before stopping. “Just...” I huffed. “Let’s get out of here.”

I stood up, flattening my tie and speed-walking behind Jasper to his car. I avoided everyone's stares, as I realized why they had actually looked so pitying.

As soon as I slammed the door shut, Jasper began to laugh so hard I was afraid the whole parking lot would hear him.

"You are so fucked. Literally and figuratively."

I nodded, searching desperately at my pants for the stain. I found the dried clump between the end of my pant leg and my sock. Fucking clear as day. What the fuck? Marcus must have been rolling now. "Uh huh. Start the fucking car."

Jasper laughed, pulling away.

"Looks like Bella and Miss Alice are really close. Sorry, bro. What are you gonna do when you get home?"

Kiss, lick, suck, fingerfuck, and fuck the shit out of her. It was honestly the juiciest pussy I had ever fucked in my life. It was like fucking a ripe lemon. How could I dream of staying away? How?

"No fucking clue. I've never felt like this about anyone in my life. I feel, I don't know... addicted?"

"Edward you just fucked her once. How do you-"

I coughed, running my hand through my hair.

"Damn, twice?” Jasper's usually mellow voice cracked.

"I just need to get through the next two days, alright? I just can’t be in the same room with her. I'll stay in my room the whole time if I have to."

Jasper shook his head, more pity coming my way. Great.

"Dammit, Jazz!" I slammed the dashboard with my fist. "I can do this! Easily."

When Jasper dropped me off at home, I told him I wanted to be alone to collect my thoughts and strategize a “Protect the Cock” campaign for the remainder of my stay in Forks. His advice?

“When Alice kicks the shit out of you, can you videotape it and put it on youtube?”


I scratched my eyebrow with my middle finger and slammed the door in his face. The “quintessential” southern gentleman.

Jogging upstairs, I passed by a bunch of old family portraits from years and years ago, back when we were a normal family. Then, Alice came out and everything turned upside down. Passing by a picture of her in high school with her black and pink pixie haircut, I didn’t know how my parents were shocked by it all, especially my dad. Then again, maybe they knew and did not want to believe it.

Opening the door to my room, I turned on the light and took my jacket off. My mom had suggested a nap and suddenly, I needed one as badly as Bella needed to make her ass heterosexual.

I stripped down to my underwear and t-shirt, leaving my clothing on the blue carpet. By tomorrow, I would not be able to see the floor because it would be covered in my clothing. My mom would love it. I made sure to wipe down my pant leg and sock, though. She did not need to see that in the wash.

I threw my wallet on my desk, absentmindedly opening it up to a picture of one of the women in Cape Town and myself. Sara was her name. She came to our clinic the weakest and left the strongest.

I plopped down on my bed, remembering the first time a smile crossed their battered faces. They would always laugh at me when I ran in the fields playing soccer with the other doctors. I was not only a horrendous player but apparently ran like a girl. My ego was bruised but I did not mind it. Their content made up for it.

Sara and the other women had become like sisters to me. I had grown to respect their courage and admire their will to get out of their dangerous situations. If they could overcome those obstacles, with so many things stacked against them, why couldn’t I handle this one woman?

Bella.

I went to bed, sure that I would awaken confident and brave enough to face her without a blink of an eye. “Easily,” like I had told Jasper.

I had never been more wrong about something in my entire life.




----------------------------

"Faster. Faster please!" Bella whispered, her forehead furrowed, as she lay beneath me, nude, perfect, glorious.

"Oh Bella," I dipped my head down to taste her sweet taut nipple, her long legs squeezing around my back. "Fuck! You're so wet. Fuck!" I squeezed her thighs in my hands, trying to calm down. I wanted to hear her scream my name now. I wanted the whole world to hear her beg for me. Me. Edward Cullen. Not Alice. Bella was mine! It was why I had tied her to my bed, because she was mine. I would not share her ever again.

"Edward, let me touch you! I need to touch you." She tugged at the leather handcuffs at the headboard, beginning to writhe beneath me. “Please! Please Edward!”

Her eyes were big and almost black with lust, her skin slick in her sweat. I wanted to lick her all over. I wanted to taste her pussy juices flowing into my mouth as sweet as nectar. I wanted to pull her by the hair and fuck her from behind. I wanted all of it at once and I was frustrated that I couldn’t. But each time she begged, I imagined her hands on me, her tiny fingers in my hair... on my cock.

I took the cuffs off of her. I needed her to touch me just as much, maybe more.

She squeezed my chest in her tiny hands, arching her back so that her perky breasts bounced. I felt her shake around me as I pumped my burning hot cock into her trying desperately to slow the pace.

"Edward, I'm cumming!"

I slowed down, sucking in some air between my teeth, not wanting it to end. I wanted to be inside of her forever.

"No Bella. I don't want you to cum."

Her pussy tightened around my cock like a vice, and she trembled in my hands. I was at the brink.

"Bella!"

"Edward!?" I heard someone yell near my head. In that moment, I realized that it was a dream. And it was a female’s voice. I could not tell who it was, though, because I was so stunned. I rubbed my face, trying to calm my nerves down. I was mortified because of the raging boner that waved up around my midsection.

I quickly turned onto my stomach, hoping whoever was in the room didn’t see that I had pitched a tent with my bed sheets: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sheets. Michelangelo smiled up from my pillow as I buried my face in it, something even more mortifying dawning on me.

Did I really just scream Bella's name? Aloud? Did I just out myself to this late-night visitor?

Fuck. Me.

Whoever the visitor was, turned on the lamp on my nightstand, the light so bright I was blind for a few seconds. When my vision returned, my cock was about to get high on some real good pussy.

I stopped breathing.

It was Bella.

13 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BOUFFY I HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS CHAPTER.. OMG OMG IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME.. OMG OMG OMG U GO GIRL.. LOVE IT LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW COULD YOU STOP AT THIS POINT????? THIS IS PURE TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!

    Bouffy, great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! NO WAY! This is so amazing! I really am enjoying all of it! You have me on the edge of my seat now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Dutchie on the favorite part. So good. I literally loled! I love this chapter and I loved the cliffie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good!! Awesome job Bouffy!

    -PKB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bouffy you broke out the handcuffs? Do you have ANY idea what that does to me? *runs to LGR to relieve herself*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOLed at poor Edward and his sticky ankle ha ha, and the cock dealer Epic loved it, but dude way to leave a girl hanging!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Applauds* Wooh Bouffy that was awesome i loved the cum stain hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bouffy this was awesome!!!

    "I quickly turned onto my stomach, hoping whoever was in the room didn ’t see that I had pitched a tent with my bed sheets: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sheets. Michelangelo smiled up from my pillow as I buried my face in it, something even more mortifying dawning on me."

    Hahaha i LOL-ed at that in RL!! And the "Bella, i don't want you to cum" part... Epic! Great work! ^-^

    PS: I had to turn on the laptop JUST to comment cause my phone didn't want to do that u.u

    ReplyDelete